Property Insurance

Insurance for your property in Turkey.

If you have purchased a real estate in Turkey, it is obviously important to insure this property.

For transferring the title deed (tapu) on the buyers’ name it is necessary to procure the DASK insurance which was enacted by the Turkish Law due to the paragraphs § 587 to protect against earthquake damage all real estate in Turkey.

Additionally you can insure your Turkey property against burglary, fire, glass breakage, vandalism and water damage.

When you think about a permanent residence in Turkey, it is of course important to think about the health insurance. If you are a member of a statutory insurance in your country you can get a foreign health insurance certificate from your insurance company.

You have to describe your foreign health insurance certificate from your insurance company from the local Turkish social security ( SGK ) in a Turkish medical certificate. With this medical certificate you can go to the doctor, for example in the BASKENT university hospital or in the private ANADOLU hospital. There are only small costs of tests and also in the purchase of meds in the pharmacy you will get discounts.

We also ask you to consult your insurance company in your home country about the conditions before your arrival.

We are able to recommend insurance agencies and help you find the best insurance for your needs.