Renovation implies that restoring i.e. a building or a home to a technical state like new. The term is also used to enhance, clean up and clean.
While home renovations often reafers to construction projects that alter the structure of an existing home, it can also include improvements to lawns, gardens and outdoor structures such as gazebos and garages.
- Upgrading heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Increase the capacity of the sewage and electrical installations.
- Sealing of all types of water damage.
- Soundproofing of rooms especially bedrooms and bathrooms.
Maintenance and repair
Maintenance projects can include:
- Roof tear off and replacement.
- Concrete and masonry repairs on the foundation and chimney.
- Repair of plumbing and electrical systems.
Additional living space can be added by:
- Changing spaces as eg basements to living room, home theater, or home office - or attics to extra bedrooms.
- Extend a house with rooms added on the side of one's home or to build a second floor.
Homeowners can reduce costs by:
- Energy-efficient thermal insulation, replacing windows, and lighting.
- Renewable energy with pellet stoves, wood stoves, solar panels, wind turbines,
- programmable thermostats, and heat pumps.
Security and preparedness
Precautions such as:
- Fire and burglar alarm systems.
- Sprinkler system to protect homes from fire
- Security Doors, windows and shutters.
- Backup generators to provide electricity during power outages
Using professional versus do-it-yourself
There are three ways to renovate a home: to hire a general contractor, directly hiring specialized contractors, or do the work yourself.
A general contractor oversees the project that involves multiple trades. The entrepreneur acts as a project manager, providing access to the area, clearing, coordinate time schedules, and perform some aspects of the work.
Yetkin Construction offers complete renovation of homes. Would you like to renovate one or more rooms, then Yetkin Construction is a safe choice!
We can renovate everything from washing rooms/bathrooms and windows to the entire home. In close collaboration with the client we agree on what is to be renovated and how. Our craftsmen have extensive experience with restoration and perform quality work on time.
We offer quality products to competitive prices. All our materials come from reputable suppliers with high quality of its products.
If you want to remodel your house or apartment, simply contact us. We'd love to hear your suggestions and will come with suggestions and tips if desired.